Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Mother's Day Song to the tune of "Our Bishop"

Here is a cute song and visuals for Mother's Day.  My mom made up the lyrics to go along with the tune to "Our Bishop".  The children love it and so do the adults!  

I know it is not close to Mother's Day.  I am making primary song visuals for my sister for a Christmas gift.  She has a full-time job teaching choir at a junior high in Utah.  She was chorister many years ago and was just called again a few months ago.  She has had no time to make visuals or come up with activities for Sundays.  The first time I was called as chorister she gave me all of her visuals.  That was almost 20 years ago.  I am returning the favor.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus (or the Holy Ghost) Can Be Your Shadow

This has always been one of my favorite activities/lessons in primary.  It is visual so the children get the concept easily about Christ and...